Abstract submission will be carried out using the electronic platform only. Note that logging within the electronic platform is required prior to abstract submission. Once you have logged in the system you will find the abstract submission instructions on "Send Abstracts" Menu.
Submission deadline is June 30, 2017 July 28, 2017
Please, read carefully the Abstract Submission Guidelines. Please follow format instructions given in our abstract.
- Abstracts may be submitted in English.
- Display mode: you can choose among two presentation types: Oral or Poster. The Scientific Committee will determinate the final format of presentations, contacting authors when their presentations are accepted.
- Thematic Area: The topic of the abstract will be based on the content of the entire communication.
- Authors will be identified by their first name initials and surnames.
- University/ institution of the origin of the authors.
- Abstracts may have maximum 300 words.
- Save the abstract as MSWord (.doc or .docx) format, required to be attached on the platform.